Re:

From: Kalai R <softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2014-07-23 06:59:53
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

* Is this a Windows *server* version, or is it one of the newer desktop
OS's like Windows 8? Windows 8 seems to shut down rather fast, its quite
possible its not bothering to wait for services to exit.*

I face this problem in Windows XP and Windows 7 but not all windows XP and
Windows 7.
In Windows 8 and Windows Server no problem.

*It seems like Windows isn't waiting for the service to exit cleanly before
its pulling the plug.*

I think so, but I don't know how to solve this problem.