Re: BUG #14471: PostgreSQL 9.6 "NOT IN" in select causes crash with "ERROR: unknown error"

From: Josef Machytka <josef(dot)machytka(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #14471: PostgreSQL 9.6 "NOT IN" in select causes crash with "ERROR: unknown error"
Date: 2016-12-21 16:18:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

OK, this sounds very interesting.
We already know about many different problems with NULL values because we
use heavily different GROUP BYs and WINDOW functions so we replace NULL's
everywhere with 'unknown' or similar.
But maybe there is some problem in data import. I will check data.
Thanks and I will let you know what I have found.