Creating complex track changes database - challenge!

From: Łukasz Jarych <jaryszek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Creating complex track changes database - challenge!
Date: 2018-02-26 10:44:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Guys,

i would like to ask you for help with track changes to my database.
I am new to PosgtreeSQL but i have to learn it quickly because of my boss.

I have to:

1. Keep all changes within table including:
-adding rows
-deleting
-editing

2. Save table with specific state and recover specific state (so go back to
previous table versions) including comparing tables.

3. Track all DLL and DML changes with possibility to ho back to previous
version.

Any tips will be welcome,
Best,
Jacek