How do I get rid of database test-aria

From: Sherman Willden <operasopranos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How do I get rid of database test-aria
Date: 2018-02-13 20:38:19
Lists: pgsql-general

development platform: HP Compaq 6710b
postgresql 9.6
Operating System: Ubuntu 17.10

It probably doesn't matter since there is nothing in the database. I don't
remember how I created the database. It appears that postgresql does not
like a dash in the database name. I have not tried to create a table under
the database. When I try to drop the database I get the following..

date_time=# DROP DATABASE test-aria;
ERROR: syntax error at or near "-"
LINE 1: DROP DATABASE test-aria;

Thanks;