From: Torsten Grust <torsten(dot)grust(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2018-03-20 12:58:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

G'day all,

what is the recommended method to dump the steps[] array of EvalSteps for a
compiled expression, showing the opcodes themselves as well as
details/arguments for the various opcodes? (I am asking out of curiosity
and for teaching purposes.) This must have been done plenty of time
already, I guess.

Thank you and best wishes,

—Torsten