Re: cgit view availabel

From: Victor Yegorov <vyegorov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: cgit view availabel
Date: 2021-01-17 16:00:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

вс, 17 янв. 2021 г. в 14:48, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>:

> After a short time (ahem, several years) of badgering of me my a
> certain community member, I've finally gotten around to putting up a
> cgit instance on our git server, to allow for browsing of the git
> repositories. You can find this at:
>
> https://git.postgresql.org/cgit/
>
> or specifically for the postgresql git repo:
>
> https://git.postgresql.org/cgit/postgresql.git/

Looks nice!

First thing I've noted:

https://git.postgresql.org/cgit/postgresql.git/commit/960869da0803427d14335bba24393f414b476e2c

silently shows another commit.

Is it possible to make the scheme above work?
Our gitweb (and also github) is using it, so I assume people are quite used
to it.

--
Victor Yegorov