Re: Support "Right Semi Join" plan shapes

From: wenhui qiu <qiuwenhuifx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alena Rybakina <lena(dot)ribackina(at)yandex(dot)ru>
Cc: Richard Guo <guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Support "Right Semi Join" plan shapes
Date: 2024-02-08 05:50:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Alena Rybakina
I saw this code snippet also disable mergejoin ,I think it same effect
+ /*
+ * For now we do not support RIGHT_SEMI join in mergejoin.
+ */
+ if (jointype == JOIN_RIGHT_SEMI)
+ {
+ *mergejoin_allowed = false;
+ return NIL;
+ }
+

Regards

Alena Rybakina <lena(dot)ribackina(at)yandex(dot)ru> 于2024年1月30日周二 14:51写道: