Inquiry regarding the projects under GSOC

From: "Dr K(dot)G Yadav" <drkkgy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Inquiry regarding the projects under GSOC
Date: 2018-03-13 17:48:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Postgres Team

I am Ankit 3rd year B.tech student from India

I am really interested to work along with your organisation as an intern to
rectify the issues and bugs as I love challenges and stated in the docs
that some features might be not possible to implement so I would love to
try. My inquiry is that what are the current bug fixes or features updates
available for interns to work upon

Thanks !!