Re: Offline Tablespaces and Partial Restore

From: Pedro França <pedro(dot)franca(at)golsat(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Offline Tablespaces and Partial Restore
Date: 2016-01-12 11:02:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you for your response David.

Yea, we are considering doing all the function calls and access to tables
with dblink and see how bad this would hurt performance. It will be tough
to explain this to the SQL Server guys.

Maybe there is another approach to deal with this kind of environment? Does
Postgres only relies on replication for high availability? Maybe an
extension that I don't know about?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

--

*PEDRO IVO* | Administrador de Banco de Dados GolSat | Líder em
Sustentabilidade

pedro(dot)franca(at)golsat(dot)com(dot)br <gabriel(dot)zambrim(at)golsat(dot)com(dot)br> | (43) 3315.9545