Problems with ODBC connections

From: Sandeep Reddy <deep08u(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with ODBC connections
Date: 2012-02-25 18:05:07
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
I am completely new to postgres and I have some problems with ODBC
connection.
1) I am running postgres server in Fedora Linux, and I am planning to
connect server from windows client.
2) I have installed 64bit version of postgresql ODBC drivers
3) I am making sure that my postgres is running with -p <correct port> and
-i option to accept remote connections.

Still I am getting error saying Connection can not be established. Any
quick pointers are highly appreciable.

Thanks,
Deep.