two factor authentication for pgadmin iii

From: Nima Azizzadeh <n(dot)azizzadeh(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: persianpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: two factor authentication for pgadmin iii
Date: 2015-08-27 07:20:19
Lists: persianpug

Hello,
I'm going to create two factor authentication for pgadmin server...
I'm using postgresql 9.4 with pgadmin III on Linux Mint 17.2 32bit...
I already have 1 password authentication but For better security, I just
want to force 2 of them. The authentication factors could be any
things(what people have,what people know,where people are or what people
are).
Could anybody help me on this?