Re: Missing RPM packages at yum.postgresql.org

From: cwlists <cwlists(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing RPM packages at yum.postgresql.org
Date: 2018-11-12 19:25:23
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

FYI:
I have a local rsync'ed yum.postgresql.org and with the help of running the
below 'find' to see the missing packages:

find . -regex '.*/postgresql[0-9]*-[0-9]*\..*\.rpm'
find . -regex '.*/pgpoolAdmin.*\.rpm'
find . -regex '.*/pgpool-ha.*\.rpm'

There might be other packages missing between PG versions and
architectures, but those were the ones that I am interested in primarily.

BR,
Christian Wahlgren