Seek for helper documents to implement WAL with an FDW

From: Komal Habura <komalhabura2(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Seek for helper documents to implement WAL with an FDW
Date: 2023-02-20 09:53:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,
I have written an FDW, which is similar to the file_fdw. I need the
support of WAL to perform logical and stream replication. I have knowledge
about custom WAL but do not have clarity about implementing WAL(writing,
redo, desc, identify, etc..) and cases where WAL can be applied.

kindly share some documents, and links regarding WAL implementation.

Reference of Custom WAL: -
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/custom-rmgr.html

--------
Komal Habura