Re: Commitfest 2024-01 first week update

From: Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres(at)jeltef(dot)nl>
To: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commitfest 2024-01 first week update
Date: 2024-01-08 17:19:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 at 07:22, vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Here is a list of "Needs review" entries for which there has not been
> much communication on the thread and needs help in proceeding further.

Thank you for creating these lists. It's definitely helpful to see
what to focus my reviewing effort on. I noticed they are missing one
of my commitfest entries though:

Add non-blocking version of PQcancel | Jelte Fennema-Nio

imho this patch is pretty much finished, but it has only received
English spelling feedback in the last 8 months (I addressed the
feedback).