Re: import tablespaces from oracle to postgres

From: Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: import tablespaces from oracle to postgres
Date: 2019-01-29 15:30:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

Yes. you can create one tablespace in one directory location and if you
create a database with default_tablespaces with cidr_dba, cidr_lg, cidr_dg,
etc you need to a create directory for each thses tablespaces respectively.

Also, you can't a create multi-tablespaces in one database. However, you
can create multi-tablespaces in one cluster.

Thanks & Regards,
*Shreeyansh DBA Team*
www.shreeyansh.com