Re: BUG #6194: Cannot install any of the installers

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Pradeep Dharmavarapu <pradeep(dot)dharmavarapu(at)live(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6194: Cannot install any of the installers
Date: 2011-09-05 14:41:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

The log file clearly states this:

*Input Error: There is no script engine for file extension ".vbs"*

This error can occur if no default scripting engine is set, the VBScript
module is not correctly registered, or the .vbs file class settings are
broken.
You may need to reinstall the WSH or update the registry to associate the
.vbs file to be used with wscript/cscript.

Please follow the below links for the explanation & resolution:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.scripting.wsh/browse_thread/thread/32b098dcad4a9ce0/a597a2ca403b8a23
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2007/06/07/3151752.aspx

--

Thanks & Regards,