Re: BUG #17193: Issue with pg_output login

From: Sushant Kamboj <sushant(dot)kamboj(at)getfareye(dot)com>
To: Euler Taveira <euler(at)eulerto(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Ashish Kumar <ashish(dot)kumar2(at)getfareye(dot)com>, Satyam Chaudhary <satyam(dot)chaudhary(at)getfareye(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #17193: Issue with pg_output login
Date: 2021-09-16 12:36:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Euler,

As we have verified in our environment ,your above statement looks like a
contradiction since this is working fine when we are using wal2json plugin
instead of pgoutput .

Since pgoutput is a native plugin, kindly let us know any settings or
parameter change that we can do to fix this on postgresql or debezium side.
FYI:We are using postgresql 12.5 RDS

--

Thanks and Regards
Sushant Kamboj