Variable not found

From: Sachin Srivastava <ssr(dot)teleatlas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Variable not found
Date: 2016-01-21 03:35:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear Folks,

I have a question about global variables in Oracle pl/sql package. Where
are these variables when package is converted to schema from Oracle to
Postgres through Ora2PG Tool?

For example, package <SSJ4_COMPLIANCE_PKG has a global variable
g_compliance_id. This package is converted to schema ssj4_compliance_pkg,
but I cannot find where is the variable g_compliance_id. It must be
somewhere because there is no error in functions which reference this
variable. Please suggest where I will fount it, any idea?

Regards,

SS