AES Encryption with Initialization Vector

From: Gourish Singbal <gourish(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: ankit(at)aacspune(dot)com
Subject: AES Encryption with Initialization Vector
Date: 2019-10-09 06:16:28
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-docs

Hi Team,

Has anyone used AES Encryption with Initialization Vector in postgresql 9.5
we are able to successfully do Encryption / Decryption using just key and
AES.

But we were not able to find any documentation or examples of how to use
AES with key and IV (Intialization Vector).

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Best,
Gourish Singbal