pgMustard 1.0 released

From: pgMustard team <team(at)pgmustard(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgMustard 1.0 released
Date: 2019-04-08 09:13:09
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hello all!

We're pleased to announce the release of pgMustard, a modern user interface
for `explain analyse`, that also provides performance tips.

Thank you to the people who gave us feedback during our alpha and beta
phases, please do keep it coming.

pgMustard is commercial software, but there is a 7 day free trial. We look
forward to hearing what people think.

Kind regards,
Michael and Dave

---

Website: https://www.pgmustard.com/
Changelog: https://www.pgmustard.com/changelog/

v1.0 features:

- Quickly see the slowest operations
- Code snippets to tie operations back to the query
- Tips to speed up your query
- Does the arithmetic for you (including wall clock times)
- Explanations of operation types and key concepts
- Links to relevant documentation and blog posts

v1.0 requirements:

- JSON format plans
- PostgreSQL 9.6 and newer
- English language only
- Web application, no installation or database access required
- Google account, for authentication