Re: SSL patch

From: Bodor András <bodri(dot)mh3(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SSL patch
Date: 2011-11-10 16:13:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

For the time beeing, you may create new certificates by issuing

openssl req -x509 -newkey -nodes -days 36500 -nodes -keyout server.key
-out server.crt

they will be good for 100 years. Or shall I send a new patch?

For the question of Magosányi Árpád, rigth now pkcs11 is not supported,
but it is not a complicated thing. We can return to it, when this patch works.
Andras