Re: [HACKERS] PoC: full merge join on comparison clause

From: Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: Alexander Kuzmenkov <a(dot)kuzmenkov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] PoC: full merge join on comparison clause
Date: 2018-01-29 05:40:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 10:01 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net> wrote:
> Greetings Alexander,
>
> * Alexander Kuzmenkov (a(dot)kuzmenkov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru) wrote:
>> Here is the patch rebased to a852cfe9.
>
> Thanks for updating it. This would definitely be nice to have.
> Ashutosh, thanks for your previous review, would you have a chance to
> look at it again? Would be great to at least get this to ready for
> committer before the end of this CF.

The patch contains new code and also refactors some existing code. May
be it's better to separate these two into separate patches so that
it's easy to review patches. There's lot of executor code, which I
don't understand myself. So, I won't be able to complete the review in
this CF. Sorry.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat