idea - custom menu

From: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Nikolay Samokhvalov <samokhvalov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: idea - custom menu
Date: 2018-03-03 13:08:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

I am looking on project https://github.com/NikolayS/postgres_dba

Nice idea, and perfect publicity of typical PostgreSQL maintenance task.

We can allow to call some external applications on some key press (not
command) and evaluate their output. mc has F2 for User menu. It can works
well with pdmenu or some similar. Some simple menu can be done on we lines
with ncurses.

It can be substitution of some custom commands.

Comments, notes?

Regards

Pavel