calling store procedure / insert statement never complete

From: Trang Le <trang(dot)le(at)evizi(dot)com>
To: Mladen Gogala <gogala(dot)mladen(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: calling store procedure / insert statement never complete
Date: 2021-09-02 06:13:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Mladen,

I missed previous emails, so I am creating a new one.

I think the problem is coming from front-end side. when I run store
procedure, job in pg_locks is done, data is inserted, log table shows that
job completed with number of insert. However, store procedure in front-end
side is still show running until the sever closed connection. The same
problem when I run the query statement only, insert about 190k rows, when
check target table, data is insert, but in the front-end side is still show
wait until server close connection.

I use pgamin4 5.3.

Error: Server closed the connection unexpectedly. This probably means the
server terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.

Could you please double check?

Thanks and regards,
Trang