Re: Commit fest 2016-09 is now closed

From: Fabrízio de Royes Mello <fabriziomello(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Commit fest 2016-09 is now closed
Date: 2016-10-04 15:00:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 2:05 AM, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Michael Paquier
> > There was something like 60~70 patches still listed as active in the
> > CF app on Friday my time, so doing the vacuum cleanup has taken some
> > time by marking patches as returned with feedback, rejected (few) and
> > moved to next CF. A couple of things I noted when going through the
> > remaining entries:
> > - a lot of folks have registered to review a patch and did not post a
> > review. Please avoid putting your name on a patch if you can't afford
> > the time to look at a patch.
> > - The rule one patch sent = one patch review of equal difficulty still
works.
> > - Be careful of the status of the patch, and update it correctly. I
> > have noticed a lot of improvements in this area actually!
>
> Forgot something: if you feel that your patch did not receive the
> correct treatment, of course feel free to update its status in the CF
> app, feel free as well to complain at me and/or on this thread if
> necessary. I am sure we will be able to sort things out :)

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your help. I was travelling to take a rest after a
long and busy month.

I'll update my statistics and send another email to check the % of the work
was done.

Thanks again,

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello