[GSoC] Explicitly support predicate locks in index access methods besides btree

From: Dong Yuan <doffery20(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [GSoC] Explicitly support predicate locks in index access methods besides btree
Date: 2017-03-26 15:08:13
Lists: pgsql-students

Hey guys,

I'm Dong, a CS Master student in Tsinghua University, China. I'm quiet
interested in the "Explicitly support predicate locks in index access
methods besides btree" project. I have read the paper "Serializable
Snapshot Isolation in PostgreSQL". I think I understand the paper & the
project content well and start to write a proposal.
In the past two years, I spent most of my time in Internet & Cloud Security
group and Database group and had submitted two papers. I' m working on a
research project related to encrypted database right now.
I cannot say that I will be totally free for 12 weeks in the summer. But I
can guarantee around 30 hours pre week for GSoC~
Hope I can be selected to code and learn with you guys in GSoC~

---
Dong