Re: Extended multivariate statistics are ignored (potentially related to high null fraction, not sure)

From: Danny Shemesh <dany74q(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Extended multivariate statistics are ignored (potentially related to high null fraction, not sure)
Date: 2022-06-02 11:44:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Hey bruce, thanks for the prompt reply !

It reproduces in 12.11 and 13.7, we use a managed offering that is yet to
include pg 14,
so sadly I can't try expressional extended statistics as of yet, nor can I
attach gdb to the process
to debug the flow.

If any other directions come to mind, I'd really appreciate hearing them.
Thanks again !