Regarding google summer of code

From: Anirudh <anirudh2290(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding google summer of code
Date: 2014-01-31 03:23:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello everyone,

My name is Anirudh Subramanian and I am a graduate student in Computer
Science. I would like to participate in Google Summer of Code and would
like to contribute to postgresql. I am not familiar with the postgresql
codebase yet but will surely get started in the near future. Right now as
part of my coursework I am building Is there any list of project ideas
that have been decided for Google Summer of Code 2014 that I can look at.

Cheers,

Anirudh Subramanian