Re: postgres FDW cost estimation options unrecognized in 9.3-beta1

From: Rajni Baliyan <rajni(dot)baliyan(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Lonni J Friedman <netllama(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres FDW cost estimation options unrecognized in 9.3-beta1
Date: 2014-02-03 12:59:32
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hi All,

Is there any way to automate the archive deletion process. Any script or
command in HA setup using pgpool

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
*Rajni Baliyan | Database - Consultant*

*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore
069533
M : +65 83858518 T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com
www.facebook.com/ashnikbiz | www.twitter.com/ashnikbiz

[image: email patch]

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).