Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

From: Ajin Cherian <itsajin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, Peter Smith <smithpb2250(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Date: 2020-12-29 09:45:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Sawada-san,

I think Amit has a plan to commit this patch-set in phases. I will
leave it to him to decide because I think he has a plan.
I took time to refactor the test_decoding isolation test for
consistent snapshot so that it uses just 3 sessions rather than 4.
Posting an updated patch-0009

regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia

Attachment Content-Type Size
v34-0009-Support-2PC-consistent-snapshot-isolation-tests.patch application/octet-stream 5.1 KB