Re: [pgsql-www] Milwaukee User Group

From: John Graber <devopsdba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy Group <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Milwaukee User Group
Date: 2014-02-10 19:37:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Thanks, Joshua.

So, I looked into "PUG" in Milwaukee. We have a local user group for PHP
of 319 members, created in 2009, that uses "PUG".

I absolutely understand why "PUG" would be preferable to some folks. And
this being community driven, I will *_absolutely_* go with it if that's the
consensus, now worries. But as for myself, I'd really like to
differentiate my merry band from other user groups in Milwaukee if
possible. :)

Is anyone else willing to share some feedback? Thanks!