Re: How to run query by command prompt in Postgres

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Kapil Kr(dot) Khandelwal" <kapilk(at)cscape(dot)in>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to run query by command prompt in Postgres
Date: 2012-06-27 15:00:29
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-bugs

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:15 AM, Kapil Kr. Khandelwal <kapilk(at)cscape(dot)in> wrote:
> I want to a favour from your side. I want to know, how to run sql query by
> command prompt in postgres sql.

This doesn't sound like a bug, and this mailing list is intended to
capture bugs discovered in Postgres.

Perhaps you should avail yourself of the documentation. The following
links seem as though they may be relevant:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/tutorial-accessdb.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/app-psql.html