Google Season of Docs 2019 - Starter

From: Evangelos Karatarakis <baggeliskapa24(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Google Season of Docs 2019 - Starter
Date: 2019-05-03 13:05:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings

I am interested in participating in GSoD 2019 and more specifically I am
interested in working on the project of impooving the Introductory Tutorial
for beginners PostgreSQL and in databases. I have a practical and
theoretical backround in PostgreSQL due to previous work. Thus I am not in
lack of prior knowledge which is needed. Besides, I am about to get my
degree as an Electrical and Computer Engineer in a while. On the other hand
I am a starter in the field of Technical Writing but I am willing to engage
with this profession. For this reason I consider GSoD and this project idea
a great opportunity for me. Do you think is a good idea for me to work on a
proposal since I am a starter Technical Writer? I am looking forward for
your opinion.

Thank you in advance. Regards.
Evangelos Karatarakis
Electrical and Computer Engineering Student
Technical University of Crete
Greece