[Tiny Debug Issue] Undefined Reference problem encountered during compile

From: 이재훈 <ljhh0611(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Tiny Debug Issue] Undefined Reference problem encountered during compile
Date: 2018-07-10 08:19:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

First of all, thank you for listening to this mail.

As I mentioned in the title, I got a undefined reference in compiling time.
The reason that I wonder is that I surely add header file for the function.

In more detail,

I want to use TransactionIdEquals() function in freelist.c file.
Then, I included a header file, "access/xact.h" for the function.

However, in make command, compiler send implicit declaration of function
warning and then undefined reference at linking time.

How could I overcome this problem? :(