ERROR: could not read block 0 in file "global/XXXXX": Bad address Problem

From: 이재훈 <ljhh0611(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ERROR: could not read block 0 in file "global/XXXXX": Bad address Problem
Date: 2019-02-25 06:36:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

hi,

I have researched buffer manager with postgresql9.4.18.
For exact result, I must change IO style to Direct IO.
Then I changed the align and O_DIRECT flags according to the version, and
set the options at compile time.

However, when I run postgres with the modified version, I get ERROR: could
not read block 0 in file "global/XXXXX": Bad address as soon as I started
the program.
But I do not have any idea where the code was changed with a wrong way.

I tried changing ext4 to xfs because of file system problem, but the same
problem occurred.

Which part can I find a problem with the above error? or Do you have
guesswork where the problem is?