Re: Unrecognized service

From: Augori <augori(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>, pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unrecognized service
Date: 2014-04-25 23:26:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hmm no, I wasn't able to find it. So I definitely didn't restart it in the
interim.

I'm thinking I must have used the command incorrectly since I didn't really
understand what it was doing. Maybe I invoked it from the wrong place? But
I was at the root, according to the prompt I pasted, so I don't really
understand it either.

root(at)server# ps ax | grep post