Re: pglogical most basic setup for logical replication

From: Sebastien Diemer <sebastien(dot)diemer(at)polyconseil(dot)fr>
To: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pglogical most basic setup for logical replication
Date: 2016-01-26 11:18:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> It sounds like you must be running on PostgreSQL 9.4.

Indeed I am on PostgreSQL 9.4, I omitted this important point.

You'll need to drop the subscriber database and re-create it. Use a new
> node name.

Seems to work but I still do not really understand what was wrong in the
first place though.
Thanks for your help Craig !

*Sébastien DIEMER*
*Polyconseil* | 26 rue de Berri, 75008 Paris