Re: [GSoC 2021 Proposal] Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website

From: YoungHwan Joo <rulyox(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GSoC 2021 Proposal] Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website
Date: 2021-04-09 16:00:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!
This is the third draft of my GSoC proposal.

I have
Added some details to Section 6 "Collect system metadata".
Removed ideas "Watch for git actions" and "Code conventions and testing"
from Section 7 due to the limited time.
Reorganized my schedule to fit in the additional ideas.

Please share your thoughts if you have any ideas.

Thank you.

Regards,
YoungHwan

Hello, everyone.
> This is the second draft of my GSoC proposal.
>
> I have updated
> Section 6 : "Collect system metadata", "Admin panel inside website", "GUI
> improvements", "Dependency removal"
> Section 7 : "Benchmark execution through API or Website using a Client
> Manager"
> Section 8 : "Schedule"
>
> Any feedback is appreciated.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> YoungHwan

Attachment Content-Type Size
GSoC 2021 Proposal - PostgreSQL - Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website - YoungHwan Joo.pdf application/pdf 484.4 KB