Contribution to Perldoc for TestLib module in Postgres

From: Prajwal A V <prajwal450(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Contribution to Perldoc for TestLib module in Postgres
Date: 2019-03-19 10:51:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Hackers,

I was going through the regression testing framework used in postgres. I
was trying to understand the custom functions written in perl for postgres.

I could not find the perldoc for TestLib module in src/test/perl and found
some difficultly in understanding what each function does while other
modules in the src/test folder had perldoc and it was easy to understand
the functions.

I would like to contribute for the perldoc for TestLib. I am looking for
your suggestions if this contribution is worth doing.

Regards,
Prajwal