Re: Why is it "JSQuery"?

From: Oleg Bartunov <obartunov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)justatheory(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Why is it "JSQuery"?
Date: 2014-06-10 19:06:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

People,

we have many other tasks than guessing the language name.
jsquery is just an extension, which we invent to test our indexing
stuff. Eventually, it grew out. I think we'll think on better name
if developers agree to have it in core. For now, jsquery is good
enough to us.

jsquery name doesn't need to be used at all, by the way.

Oleg