Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority

From: Jing Wang <jingwangian(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority
Date: 2018-01-23 22:00:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi All,

Recently I put a proposal to support 'prefer-read' parameter in
target_session_attrs in libpq. Now I updated the patch with adding content
in the sgml and regression test case.

Some people may have noticed there is already another patch (
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/15/1148/ ) which looks similar with this.
But I would say this patch is more complex than my proposal.

It is better separate these 2 patches to consider.

Regards,
Jing Wang
Fujitsu Australia

Attachment Content-Type Size
libpq_support_perfer-read_002.patch application/octet-stream 12.4 KB