Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installed in Program Files

From: Ranier Vilela <ranier(dot)vf(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Victor Wagner <vitus(at)wagner(dot)pp(dot)ru>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installed in Program Files
Date: 2020-05-06 13:21:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Em qua., 6 de mai. de 2020 às 09:53, Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
escreveu:

> On Tue, May 05, 2020 at 10:16:23AM +0300, Victor Wagner wrote:
> > I agree, it is better.
>
> Thanks, applied and back-patched down to 9.5. Now for the second
> problem of this thread..

Sorry, no clue yet.
I hacked the perl sources, to hardcoded perl, bison and flex with path.It
works like this.
For some reason, which I haven't yet discovered, msbuild is ignoring the
path, where perl and bison and flex are.
Although it is being set, within the 64-bit compilation environment of msvc
2019.
I'm still investigating.

regards,
Ranier Vilela