PostgreSQL Program Application

From: Qiongwen Liu <qiongwen7551(at)berkeley(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Program Application
Date: 2022-04-11 06:43:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

To Whom It May Concern,

Hi, I am Qiongwen Liu, and I am studying at the University of California,
Berkeley as an economics and computer science major. I am interested in the
Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website of PostgreSQL in
this program, attached below is my application. Please check it out. Thank
you.

Sincerely,
Qiongwen

Attachment Content-Type Size
The PostgreSQL (1).pdf application/pdf 57.3 KB