Fwd: Error about save extracted data

From: 陈欣 <cx13739456878(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Error about save extracted data
Date: 2017-11-30 14:24:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

My operating system is Windows 10 and other information showed below:
[image: 内嵌图片 1]
I use Query Tool to extract data from my database. However, after I
extracted data I want and clicked on 'Download' button, the pgAdmin built a
.csv file.
But when you open the file, there are not data and just error information
instead. (it showed like below)

[image: 内嵌图片 2]
I'm sure I had get data in pgAdmin, it showed in picture below:
[image: 内嵌图片 3]

So, I want to know how to solve my problem!

Thanks very much!