Re: Making tab-complete.c easier to maintain

From: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Making tab-complete.c easier to maintain
Date: 2015-10-22 00:54:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here is a new version merging the recent CREATE EXTENSION ... VERSION
patch from master.

(Apologies for sending so many versions. tab-complete.c keeps moving
and I want to keep a version that applies on top of master out there,
for anyone interested in looking at this. As long as no one objects
and there is interest in the patch, I'll keep doing that.)

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
tab-complete-macrology-v6.patch.gz application/x-gzip 19.1 KB