Re: Kerberos test suite

From: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Kerberos test suite
Date: 2018-03-05 21:34:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 8:45 AM, Peter Eisentraut
<peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> New patch attached.

Passes here. LGTM.

Only complaint is your assumption that 'darwin' implies HomeBrew
installation paths, but you already did that in other tests before
this one. Perhaps we can sort that out globally in some future patch.

PS Once this lands I'll adjust my Commitfest testing bot to use
PG_TEST_EXTRA='kerberos ldap ssl'.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com