Increased I/O / Writes

From: "drum(dot)lucas(at)gmail(dot)com" <drum(dot)lucas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Increased I/O / Writes
Date: 2016-05-09 02:07:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I've recently an increase IO for writes on my DB. I'm currently using
PostgreSQL 9.2.
[image: Inline images 1]

I know that much improvements can be done (as I'm using SATA disks), but my
question is:

Is there a way to detect the queries that are causing that?

I can use pg_stat_statements to get the most usage queries, but I was
wondering how can I find the queries that are causing that much IO?

Please, if anyone can share anything.. Thanks a lot!
Lucas