Doc updates for MERGE

From: Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Doc updates for MERGE
Date: 2023-02-24 06:08:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Attached is a patch fixing a few doc omissions for MERGE.

I don't think that it's necessary to update every place that could
possibly apply to MERGE, but there are a few places where we give a
list of commands that may be used in a particular context, and I think
those should mention MERGE, if it applies.

Also, there were a couple of other places where it seemed worth giving
slightly more detail about what happens for MERGE.

Regards,
Dean

Attachment Content-Type Size
merge-docs.patch text/x-patch 13.5 KB