Re: Add support for restrictive RLS policies

From: Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Haribabu Kommi <kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Jeevan Chalke <jeevan(dot)chalke(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add support for restrictive RLS policies
Date: 2016-12-03 10:52:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Stephen,

I looked through this in a little more detail and I found one other
issue: the documentation for the system catalog table pg_policy and
the view pg_policies needs to be updated to include the new columns
that have been added.

Other than that, it all looks good to me, subject to the previous comments.

Regards,
Dean