Silly typo in proc.h

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Pg Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Silly typo in proc.h
Date: 2012-01-29 22:42:35
Lists: pgsql-bugs

In proc.h, it says:

"Prior to PostgreSQL 9.2, the fieds below "

This is obviously a typo, and should read "the fields below".

I recently started to take the precaution of running an American
English spell checker over my code before submitting patches - the vim
one works rather well here, though I'm sure that equivalent tools are
available for emacs and other popular editors. I use American English
spelling for code, and British English for everything else, but it can
be hard to avoid switching back.

It's difficult to know where I should be drawing the line with this
stuff. Should I continue to report trivialities like these as bugs? I
would think that in the case of documentation the answer is "yes", but
I can't help but feel slightly silly about reporting cases like this.